• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bergerpa

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I bought a car last july a provided proof of full coverage at the time of purchase.. since then i have moved twice last time in january of this year, i mailed the update address form and have kept insurance and im up to date (ok im a week late now) but i got a call yesturday from a repo agency and it seems genisys wants the car repoed since it is now 2100 past due, they added insurance and they claim they couldnt get in touch with us to validate our insurance which is the same its been. my question is, is this legal and if so what are my options to keep my car, i hid it for now until i talk to them monday all this i got from the repo person over the phone, strange right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">