• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i was told i had a job...and didn't get it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

abrookeb4

What is the name of your state? Louisiana after my interview the woman that interviewed me said i got the job....but she never hired me. what can i do?

T

tessmyarb

abrookeb4 said:
What is the name of your state? Louisiana after my interview the woman that interviewed me said i got the job....but she never hired me. what can i do?
if there were any discrepencies in your job application, for instance, if you did not list even just one of your past workplaces, or if you have been convicted of a crime, and lied on the question, or anything else that was not accurate, is the most common reason for being told you had the job and then not get hired. otherwise you should question why and go from there because that sounds quite fishy..

HomeGuru

Re: Re: i was told i had a job...and didn't get it

tessmyarb said:
if there were any discrepencies in your job application, for instance, if you did not list even just one of your past workplaces, or if you have been convicted of a crime, and lied on the question, or anything else that was not accurate, is the most common reason for being told you had the job and then not get hired. otherwise you should question why and go from there because that sounds quite fishy..
**A: yes and I agree that the writer should "go from there" as in go out and find another job. Which leads us right back to the response from hexy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">