• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I won an auction on ebay , seller has my money and refuses to give it to me .

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

snicho2000

What is the name of your state? wisconsin
I won an auction on ebay 12/18 , an electric scooter, i paid with a company called pay pal, which they debited my bank account and gave funds to the person i won auction from. I paid 200.00 for electric scooter and 57.99 shipping 3.90 for insurance, it was really taking a long time to recieve scooter so on numerous occassion i emailed the seller for tracking info. which he kept giving me the run around, finally i filed a complaint with pay pal the company that took my money and also , i also filed a complaint with square trade, a mediator. finally i recieved scooter on 1/15 it was badly damaged , i called the seller which told me that it was ups fault , so as he advised me to do i filed a claim with ups , ups findings were that item was improperly packaged , item way to heavy for flimzy box, so at this point the seller still has my money and he has the scooter , refused to give me my money until i drop all claims again him .I also filed a fraud complaint with ebay which they are just allowing us to email each other over and over , the seller is stating to me that he can do this forever emailing back and forth because he is not giving me my money back until , i drop complaints. i did go under his feedback from other buyer, seller over charges for shipping then he sends damaged item then , reqst more shipping money to send a new item out. i am at my wits end with this person he stated that he will never give me my money and he continues to sell on ebay what can i do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">