• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I won my lawsuit!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BSJM

What is the name of your state?ca

For any of you who remember me asking questions regarding defending myself against a fence contractor who was trying to claim I didn't pay them almost 4 years later, I wanted to let you know I won! :D I filed a countersuit claiming that the fence that they installed was the incorrect style (it was) and claimed poor quality and workmanship. I could tell the judge didn't know which party to believe, so he dropped the plaintiff's claim and dropped my claim and called it even :) . That's what I wanted all along. I was never trying to get any money back or even change the style of the fence. The countersuit just gave the judge what he needed to drop the case without appearing to be unfair. That's what I was counting on when I filed the countersuit. Special thanks to "I'm Always Liable" on this board for all his help when I originally posted my questions months ago. :eek:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BSJM said:

Special thanks to "I'm Always Liable" on this board for all his help when I originally posted my questions months ago. :eek:

My response:

You're welcome, and congratulations!

IAAL

BSJM said:

For any of you who remember me asking questions regarding defending myself against a fence contractor who was trying to claim I didn't pay them almost 4 years later, I wanted to let you know I won! :D I filed a countersuit claiming that the fence that they installed was the incorrect style (it was) and claimed poor quality and workmanship. I could tell the judge didn't know which party to believe, so he dropped the plaintiff's claim and dropped my claim and called it even :) . That's what I wanted all along. I was never trying to get any money back or even change the style of the fence. The countersuit just gave the judge what he needed to drop the case without appearing to be unfair. That's what I was counting on when I filed the countersuit. Special thanks to "I'm Always Liable" on this board for all his help when I originally posted my questions months ago. :eek:
Another satisfied customer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">