• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inn Cancellation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

canrabu

My fiance and I paid up front for a four day/three night package for our honeymoon in the Berkshire's. (MA) We found out 24 hours before the trip that we needed to leave a day earlier due to a death. We called the Inn to inform them of a death and we needed to take one day from our package. They subsequently told us they would try to sell the room and that because it was their "high" season and that they didn't see why it would be a problem. I called four days later to check the status and now they are telling me that because it was thier high season that they could not refund the money for the one day to me. Can I sue them for the day they owe me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">