• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insect in the food

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Hana

im from NY , just came back from a very well- known resturant.I found an insect in the sandwich...i did not show that im angry.I even offered to pay the check for my coke. Now im so angry that i didnt show my real feelings. I was nice bcz i though i shouldnt cause a scene. The manager as i was told said that i shouldnt pay. so i didnt....Can i sue??? 2 waiters so the insect it was black and crushed in the lettes.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Hana said:
im from NY , just came back from a very well- known resturant.I found an insect in the sandwich...i did not show that im angry.I even offered to pay the check for my coke. Now im so angry that i didnt show my real feelings. I was nice bcz i though i shouldnt cause a scene. The manager as i was told said that i shouldnt pay. so i didnt....Can i sue??? 2 waiters so the insect it was black and crushed in the lettes.

My response:

What damages have you suffered?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">