• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance for portable Electronic products by store

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G4-450

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Hello

I purchased a computer last year, its a APPLE computer, G4 powerbook.
The store sold me a insurance that guaranteed replacement or repair under-conditions like accidents or theft.

Ok so 8 months later our cat knocked it of the table and cracked the screen.

Now i spoke to others who have also purchased this insurance for portable electronic products, and also understood that there products where covered under accidents, theft or need of repairs a well , and they have been happy with this service.

Well i am not, because i have been waiting to see this computer for over 3 months now.

--->I called the store after the first 2 weeks like they told me, but they said the insurance company takes a longtime and as soon as they process this they will fix or replace the computer if its costs more then repairing it.
--->Then i called the insurance company and they told me that the store is taking a long time to repair the computer, and i should just wait until they call me when it is done.

3 months passed,
--->this time the insurance company tells me that its strange how long the store's shop technicians are taking to fix this computer, and the insurance company cleared it to be repaired or replaced, now its only a matter of the stores technicians doing this, but this was cleared in the first 3 weeks from the date it arrived to the store according to the insurance company.

--->The store today claimed again that the insurance company did not approve anything.

what should i do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">