• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet Auctions cost or full value

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mal

I bought two rings on a internet auction based in LA their retail value as guranteed by the site at a total of $3000 I paid $416 dollars including delivery and insurance covering delivery. I was told the itme will be sent by Fed Ex but the item was sent by UPS and they lost the item.

I have wasted 3 hours of long distance phonecalls to try to sort this problem out. Now it turns out that the seller listed the item value with UPS at the cost price and not at the proper value price therefore UPS will only cover the amount I paid.

The seller has admitted to me that they have lost many items using UPS and are changing to Fed Ex but they are only willing to refund the costs to me and not the full value price.

Can I claim the full value.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">