• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet site charged wrong price

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

just_wondering1

What is the name of your state? Maine

I paid for an item on the internet. My credit card was charged. I received the item with an invoice from the company showing the purchase price I actually paid. The Invoice states in large letters "Terms and Conditions of sale on back", Later, I received an e-mail from the company stating they undercharged me and they are not responsible for advertising errors. I dont think that a company invoice is considered "advertising" and the "Terms and Conditions of Sales" on the back of their invoice states nothing about incorrect pricing. The company says their website does state this. It wasn't anywhere obvious when I purchased the item. They want to charge me substantially more, or have me send item back unopened. Well, the item has been used prior to receiving this e-mail so I no longer have the option of returning the item unused. My thought is that by them sending me the item, charging my credit card for it, enclosing an invoice showing the price I paid, and having no written policy about pricing error in "Terms and Conditions of Sales" on the invoice, that I should be able to keep the item for what I was originally charged.

Any thoughts ???

H

hexeliebe

Let me guess, this item is a car stereo and speakers and you didn't like the answer you got before.

J

just_wondering1

huh ? You must think I'm someone else. Item was DVD burner.

HomeGuru

just_wondering1 said:
What is the name of your state? Maine

I paid for an item on the internet. My credit card was charged. I received the item with an invoice from the company showing the purchase price I actually paid. The Invoice states in large letters "Terms and Conditions of sale on back", Later, I received an e-mail from the company stating they undercharged me and they are not responsible for advertising errors. I dont think that a company invoice is considered "advertising" and the "Terms and Conditions of Sales" on the back of their invoice states nothing about incorrect pricing. The company says their website does state this. It wasn't anywhere obvious when I purchased the item. They want to charge me substantially more, or have me send item back unopened. Well, the item has been used prior to receiving this e-mail so I no longer have the option of returning the item unused. My thought is that by them sending me the item, charging my credit card for it, enclosing an invoice showing the price I paid, and having no written policy about pricing error in "Terms and Conditions of Sales" on the invoice, that I should be able to keep the item for what I was originally charged.

Any thoughts ???
**A: that's most interesting because this freeadvice website has been charging the wrong price from day one.

J

just_wondering1

You guys are great !

Do you touch each other too? Or maybe just browse with the mouse in one hand and yourself in the other while you PM each other?

Maybe the HomeGuru should put a pumpkin up hexeliebe's ass ? Oh wait, there's no room cause his head's already there : )

You should be on "Last Comic Standing" so everyone can enjoy your wit.

H

hexeliebe

Study: Masturbating Lowers Cancer Risk

(Reuters) - Frequent masturbation, particularly in the 20s, helps prevent prostate cancer later in life, according to new research. Australian scientists have shown that the more men masturbate between the ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to develop the disease that kills more than half a million men each year.

As seen on Yahoo :D:D:D

H

hexeliebe

Too bad, I can't be bothered right now, I'm preventing Prostate Cancer :D

J

just_wondering1

Having frequent sex with someone else besides yourself should benefit your prostrate just the same, wouldn't it?

Or would that mean you'd have to leave the 60's? or the PC ?

racer72

I pay in cash. I put my money in the little slot in the front of my computer and click on the blue "e" and this site comes up. Is this a great country or what!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">