• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet Thieves

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AngryGirlfriend

What is the name of your state: Wisconsin

I paid money for a logo that was sent through an online logo designer for a small business. They started off communicating well with me and sending me revisions until I finally found a logo I liked. Then, the first weekend I had been working with them, they didn't correspond to me for 96 hours and they have a 48-hour turn-around guarantee. I have now waited 3 weeks for a final logo file that has still not come, which has delayed me in operating my website and losing out on potential customers' business.

No one is responding to any of the MANY emails I have sent and I have not had the $49 returned. Of course, there is no phone number or contact on the site other than a query form.

Thoughts? :mad:

swalsh411

How much time and effort are you prepared to put in to recover $49?

If you paid with a credit card you can dispute the charge.

BUT you said you finally got a logo you liked. So didn't they provide the service you paid for?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">