• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

invention fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

elai1900

What is the name of your state? Oregon

I and my partners had fallen victims to an invention company called Invention Submission Corporation. You've probably seen their ads on TV, brief but deceiving. We've already filed our case to the Better Business Bureau and FTC but we haven't resolve anything yet.
We want to consult to a lawyer about our case because we strongly believe that we have one. We were able to gather enough evidence to nail the company. They even had to withdraw some of their claims after we posted an expose on our website.(www.cofbits.com - under Fraud Center)
It's not just about our case but also of other naive hopefuls'.
They offered to give back our money but can we at least ask for some compensation? We want to give them a lesson to at least straighten up. We feel sorry for other people who fall for this kind of scam because it's not cheap. It cost $8,000- $ 10,000 for their services....it hurts.
Please help!!!

M

md2u

wow!

I just want to say thank you for your post! I am, or maybe i was, going to talk to these folks at ISC. I know now, to be skeptical. I would like to ad a thoery. I never persue something, in a matter like this, if the company asks for money from me. You are bringing a possible money maker to there table. Why should we pay? They should pay us, or at least, this is how i would believe it to be. Call 1-800-montel-2, i just saw yesterday, one of Montels programs and it was a show where people were displaying there creations for a prize from Montel(talk show). I'll bet ya that Montel will not ask you to pay to be on his national "live TV" show!

Thank you....... M

Last edited:
M

md2u

wow!

I just want to say thank you for your post! I am, or maybe i was, going to talk to these folks at ISC. I know now, to be skeptical. I would like to ad a thoery. I never persue something, in a matter like this, if the company asks for money from me. You are bringing a possible money maker to there table. Why should we pay? They should pay us, or at least, this is how i would believe it to be. Call 1-800-montel-2, i just saw yesterday, one of Montels programs and it was a show where people were displaying there creations for a prize from Montel(talk show).

Thank you....... M

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">