• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IRS Contracting fun

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Suspicious1

Ok, I have sent in a document to the IRS and the wording on their form disagreed with my personal beliefs. So, when sending in the form back to the I took that part out of the form that was not relevant nor accurate in stating the facts about me. Basicly it would be something like this.

1) you are an American of sound mind
2) You believe in freedom and self preservation
3) Free markets are a basic part of a free economy
4) I love the taste of human blood
5) All workers should be commpensated for their abilities alone.

Ok so, you read this on a form and then you say....hey wait a minute I "don't love the taste of human blood". So, crossing that line out you submit the form back. Now to my question, do they have to receive the form and if they do under what circumstances. I heard that the freedom of information act makes it so that they have to accept form if the information is legible. This situation is a bit strange and I might have to go into greater and further detail, but I was hoping that someone might be able to tell me where we are given the right to agree to a contract but, we can amend the contract if items within do not fall into our definition of whats relevant.

It is a little bizzare I know, but I am now drafting a response for them and any help would be greatly appreciated! I know that there have to be a few people out there with a tad bit of distain towards our IRS. :)

Thanks a bunch!

S

Suspicious1

Well I send my letter off tomorrow and I just wanted to come by and say thanks for all the help...you guys sure know allot about law! Very impressive....note to self....if ever in bad situation...ask lawyer if affiliated with freeadvice.com....if answer is yes....run like hell.

Bah...waste of my time.

HomeGuru

Suspicious1 said:
Well I send my letter off tomorrow and I just wanted to come by and say thanks for all the help...you guys sure know allot about law! Very impressive....note to self....if ever in bad situation...ask lawyer if affiliated with freeadvice.com....if answer is yes....run like hell.

Bah...waste of my time.
My response: if you had bothered to look closely at all the respective boards on this website, you would have been aware that there is a Tax Law board. Do not blame the lawyers on this website for your ignorance and posting to the incorrect board.
So good luck talking to yourself and better luck dealing with the IRS..

S

Suspicious1

Bah...forgot to take this off my favorites. Hey Jackhole read the description then you might…. and this is a huge MIGHT understand this has NOTHING to do with the IRS. Thanks for cementing my belief in the incompetence of this board. Now off to bigger and brighter pastures of people who actually might have something intelligent to add and help others. Bwhahahah…..free advice….lmfao.

Taken off of favorites you insightful lot.

Buh bye!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">