• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judges did not follow contest rules

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

itachiuchiha

So there was this contest where people were asked to make a video :30 seconds or less and mine was the ONLY video that was following this rule. All other videos were :31 seconds. This was an online contest over facebook and the rules state:

'Entrants must "like" us on Facebook to enter. Entrants must upload a video 30 seconds or shorter in length'

The judges selected the :31 second video as a winner. What can I do in this situation? Is there some type of law against this where rules were not followed?

Proserpina

So there was this contest where people were asked to make a video :30 seconds or less and mine was the ONLY video that was following this rule. All other videos were :31 seconds. This was an online contest over facebook and the rules state:

'Entrants must "like" us on Facebook to enter. Entrants must upload a video 30 seconds or shorter in length'

The judges selected the :31 second video as a winner. What can I do in this situation? Is there some type of law against this where rules were not followed?

(Assuming you're in the US)

You have no case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">