• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

KS CONTRACTS and grace periods ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

daniel_jackson

on 7-25-2001 i purchased a car for my mom, by using two of my vehicles, as collatral so as not to put any money down, now the finance company American Fianance says there is NO GRACE PERIOD in the contract, all other vehicles that i have financed either thru the dealer or loans had grace periods IS THIS LEGAL in kansas, and further can i make an amendment to the contract to change the due date since it falls on the 25th of each month as well in the amendment state that there should be a grace period not to exceed seven (7) days after the due date, cause the note on my house has a ten (10) day grace period ??

racer72

Lenders are not required to have "grace" periods in their contracts. Just consider your payment due on the 15th, this gives you your own 10 day grace period.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">