• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lease agreement gone wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Xhmualnceh

I leased a car 3 years ago in NY and I signed a lease agreement along with my dad. We had a discrepancy over the due at signing amount so I called the GM. He ignored all of our calls so we called the company headquarters to obtain a lease agreement. When we receive the document, not only was the due at signing lower but to our surprise they forged both of our signatures. So we both took off from work and drove down to the dealership. GM was shocked to see us. We confronted him about it and he took us into his office. He admitted his team's fault and asked what we wanted. We told him we want a check back for the entire due at signing, policy for $0 excess wear and tear and a deal on the car to purchase it. So we received the documents and we were on our way. Both parties satisfied. Now 3 years later my car's lease is up and I want to purchase the car. The dealership is telling me that the purchase amount for the car is ridiculously low and it won't happen. However the GM signed that document so did both of us. What possibilities do I have?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">