• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loan applications - 3 day cancellation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LoriH3656

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Rhode Island My 21 year old daughter applied for a loan for an ATV and was approved. Does she have three business days to legally back out?

justalayman

to back out of what?

a loan application is only a loan application. A person is not required to follow through with accepting the loan.

LoriH3656

State mix up

My mother put Rhode Island but the quad is in Mass and financing through New Hampshire. I didn't take the quad it's still sitting in the dealer. I ordered parts that weren't supposed to be in until Wenesday. The only thing they did to it was put new tires on it.

justalayman

Oh, you want to know if there is a recession period for the purchase, not the loan.

refer to the contract for cancellation options.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">