• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

loan company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

garfy76

i am trying too pay off the full balance of a loan with a finance company but have been told that if i do i will have too pay off the full balance + a penalty + whatever interest i would have accumulated over the course of the policy.when the credit broker was selling us this loan he told me that i could pay off as much as i liked to get it paid off as soon as possible without a penalty of any kind but now that i read the terms and conditions from the finance company they say that they take no resposibility for anything the credit broker tells me.do i have any right in this case?

JETX

Your only 'rights' are spelled out in the agreement you signed.

And if your payment history has caused any penalties or interest, over and above the 'normal' provided, you are obligated to pay them also (as provided in your agreement).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">