• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

magazines never sent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blazon3

What is the name of your state? Mass.

I received a magazine subscription as a gift in Novemeber 2001. Then, heard and received nothing from the company until March 2002, at which point they sent me two issues, and a letter stating that I "should have received the first two issues a month ago." The letter indicates that the subscription begins with January 2002 and expires with the December 2002 issue. I never received another letter or magazine from them. I have called repeatedely, left numerous voice mail messages, and emailed (I believe I have the emails saved somewhere), but have received no response at all.

Obviously, there isn't much I can do legally since I've suffered no real damages. But, I don't think it's right that this company should take someone's money and not deliver the products paid for. Is there a consumer organization or federal borough of any sort with which I could file a complaint? I have not yet sent a written letter to the company -- do you think I should? I have the originally letter and issues sent to me, and could probably get a copy of the cancelled check.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
blazon

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">