• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Martial Arts Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lvngadrm

I live in Maryland. I have been taking Karate for over six years. And have become very good friends with my Karate instructors. I also started teaching at the Dojo three years ago for no charge or reduction in tuition. Recently, there was a rumor that came to my attention about my Karate instructor and little kids. I thought I was good enough friends with them (husband and wife) to bring it to their attention without getting the informant in trouble. However, the plan backfired and they accused me of starting the rumor. They have placed black tape over my name on the black belt board and they have been openly hostile towards me. I am still getting billed by the studio even though it is apparent that I am not welcome. Recently, my instructor started sending me bills with notes "that I choose not to work out". I know he is setting himself up to send me to collections, however, if I am not welcome at the Dojo which is apparent by his actions then why should I have to pay.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">