• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mediator is unfair

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Linda G

Legally separated since June,husband is suddenly unavailable for last 4 weeks with no idea when he will resurface. I have urgent major business and child decisions to make.
Mediator is not cooperating(I believe he knows where he is) He also has not provided me with requested itemized statement of his services since June but is still charging credit card of over 5000.00 so far.He claims he has to put it together!
No papers have been filed so far, only divorce papers served to me. He has not answered my emails for last 4 days and I feel he is not being fair to me and my son. I am looking for someone to give me legal advice on some of the mediators improper actions so far. There are other issues and I want my money back and want to hire a good attorney or what should I do.
Help! Time is running out. Thank you, Linda

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">