• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

missed appointment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lulu814

What is the name of your state? NY

My chiropracter states I missed an appointment and because I didn't reschedule within 1 month, he is charging me 30.00 I cancelled my appointment prior to the date and it was not written down. They say they never received my message. Am i obligated to pay the 30.00, or do I have other recourse?

M

madforce

Tell them you'll pay the $30 (might be worth saving your credit rating), but then you are going to put an ad in the paper and tell every internet board about your experience with them. Give them all the bad publicity you can find. Also, report it to the BBB.

If they had half a brain, they'd dismiss the $30 and just agree that there was a mistake made. The business they lose will greatly exceed the $30.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">