• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

missing documents...please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

r_e_mendez

What is the name of your state?tx

i bought a 5,000 car for 8,000. i confronted the sales man and he promised me a reimbursment after they did some work on the car (new brakes and safety check). it's been 3 weeks and he has failed to contact me. so yesterday i showed up and he told me they also had other things done to the car, he gave me a document stating the totals:
total labor....1332.10
total parts....159.23
total sublet...632.00
total G.O.G.... 0.00
total misc.chg. 24.57
total misc.disc. 0.00
total tax....... 0.00
total invoice $2493.90
on the bottom of this document there is this:
"page 2 of 2"
but no where on this document does it have what exactly they did to the car. (he did mention that they never ask the shop what they did to the car, he states that they just "trust" them) i told him that since i paid for the work, i have a right to know what justifies me paying 2493.90. he said that it is their policy not to give details on what was done to the car.
please i really need some advice. what am i really entitled to and what should be my next step?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">