• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mobile home on my property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chad Mollere

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

i sold my mobile home to an individual back in december, she has the title , but i can't seem to get her to get it off of my land.
she also has her personal property/belongings in the mobile home. she made few attempts to get it move, but she was never successful. for the last several weeks, i tried to contact her, never got her on the phone, but left several messages, but she never returned any of my phone calls my question is, what can i do to get this mobile home off of my land?

JETX

Send her a letter by certified RRR demanding that she remove her property within ____ (14?) days. Include that if she doesn't remove it, you will charge her $50 per day storage for 30 days. Then, if still not claimed and if storage fees not paid, the trailer will be sold at auction with proceeds to pay auction and storage fees.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">