• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mobile Phone Cashback Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

josswallace

I have just been on an extended holiday and have been refused my cash back claim because it was 2 days outside the quoted 60 day time period.

Is this a reaonable reason to refuse to pay or could I win in the small claims court.

sandyclaus

I have just been on an extended holiday and have been refused my cash back claim because it was 2 days outside the quoted 60 day time period.

Is this a reaonable reason to refuse to pay or could I win in the small claims court.
If you had a 60-day window in which to file your cashback claim, seems to me you missed out. Why didn't you file the claim sooner, say, BEFORE you left on extended holiday? (HINT: Just because you were on an extended holiday won't be justification to have sent your claim late.)

You can certainly file a Small Claims case, but you'd be wasting your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">