• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

modeling contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

victor10

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
so i sign this contract thinking i'll be able to pay for it but i cant no longer. it says i agree to pay for a total composite package. i tried talking to the agency but they wont let me go because they are money greedy. i've recieved everything but it says i would recieve 40 pics emailed but i only got 17. and i have to pay to get the composite/portfollio. i figured that if i wanted to not pay i wouldnt have to that stuff so i'm fine with that. and now i am being overdrafted in my bank account

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
so i sign this contract thinking i'll be able to pay for it but i cant no longer. it says i agree to pay for a total composite package. i tried talking to the agency but they wont let me go because they are money greedy. i've recieved everything but it says i would recieve 40 pics emailed but i only got 17. and i have to pay to get the composite/portfollio. i figured that if i wanted to not pay i wouldnt have to that stuff so i'm fine with that. and now i am being overdrafted in my bank account
Yeah, Darn that greedy business for actually expect YOU to uphold the agreement that YOU entered in to! What is this country coming to?!? :mad:

victor10

Yeah, Darn that greedy business for actually expect YOU to uphold the agreement that YOU entered in to! What is this country coming to?!? :mad:
if your going to be an anal retentive you might as well remove your reply because certainly i can see your parents raised a respectable person. if your not here to help drop the sarcasm. :p

victor10

if your going to be an anal retentive you might as well remove your reply because certainly i can see your parents raised a respectable person. if your not here to help drop the sarcasm.:p

Zigner

if your going to be an anal retentive you might as well remove your reply because certainly i can see your parents raised a respectable person. if your not here to help drop the sarcasm.:p
OK, let me explain it in terms you can wrap your little mind around. You agreed (contracted) with them. Why do you think they are greedy just because they expect you to abide by your agreement?

Don't answer...I know...it's because it's hard for you now.

victor10

OK, let me explain it in terms you can wrap your little mind around. You agreed (contracted) with them. Why do you think they are greedy just because they expect you to abide by your agreement?

Don't answer...I know...it's because it's hard for you now.
i didnt come on this website to be talked down to, i wanted to know if there is a way i could get out of the contract. i'm sorry if i didnt make that clear enough for you since you are so high above me you do not speak idiot talk. i think they are greedy because they are clearly after my money which is what i should have realized in the first place and i wish i would have had a parent with me but you know what i dont need your bs. and i'm well aware that you are going to make a smart A comment. O friend just because you think your someone who is far smart than i am, i give you credit you are. doesnt give the right to talk down to anyone. take your head out of your( you already know) and get over self. i just wasted a paragraph and ten minutes of my life on someone who is so self concided. what is your favorite part of your home the bathroom, your room. your fav objects a sock, a nice playboy or playgirl mag. do you understand that?:)
tusche.

Proserpina

i didnt come on this website to be talked down to, i wanted to know if there is a way i could get out of the contract. i'm sorry if i didnt make that clear enough for you since you are so high above me you do not speak idiot talk. i think they are greedy because they are clearly after my money which is what i should have realized in the first place and i wish i would have had a parent with me but you know what i dont need your bs. and i'm well aware that you are going to make a smart A comment. O friend just because you think your someone who is far smart than i am, i give you credit you are. doesnt give the right to talk down to anyone. take your head out of your( you already know) and get over self. i just wasted a paragraph and ten minutes of my life on someone who is so self concided. what is your favorite part of your home the bathroom, your room. your fav objects a sock, a nice playboy or playgirl mag. do you understand that?:)
tusche.

Exactly how is it THEIR fault that you can't afford to do what you promised to do?

:confused:

(and seriously - is English your second language?)

cyjeff

Exactly how is it THEIR fault that you can't afford to do what you promised to do?

:confused:

(and seriously - is English your second language?)
He doesn't have to speak well. He's a model.

Anyway...

The advice you got was correct.

The company does not have to let you out of your contract because you REALLY REALLY REALLY want them to.

Welcome to the adult world where no one gives a damn if you pout if you don't get your way.

And if you don't stop playing with that you are going to go blind.

Last edited:
I'd love to actually see the contract. It seems the other party supplied 17 shots when 40 were promised.

Not that that makes things OK, it's just that that seems...something.

cyjeff

I'm too sexy for my contract,
Too Sexy...

I'm a model, you know what I mean,
I signed a contract for headshots...
I meant to get them, but then reneged,
And not they are being mean....

God, it burns to go this far with this....

Proserpina

I'm too sexy for my contract,
Too Sexy...

I'm a model, you know what I mean,
I signed a contract for headshots...
I meant to get them, but then reneged,
And not they are being mean....

God, it burns to go this far with this....
Unka Jeffy...I think I love you :D

Zigner

tusche.
I'll just let your rant speak for itself :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">