• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

modelong/acting class contract again

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dez

What is the name of your state? California

My first post is below and went unanswered. I will try to make it clearer...

The school's policy is that their students must maintain a 3.0 average in school.

My daughter isn't even close to that gpa. In California to even work in modeling or acting a student must have a 2.0 and she doesn't.

Unfortuanlty I found out that her sudden bad grades are because of some terrible stress and emotional abuse from her father...not going into the grisley details.

I gave them almost 2k...and after I told a representative about her grades and a little about the situation he promised to discuss it with "supervisor" and call me back.

He never called back and my calls to them go unaswered.

Seems like they just took my money, do I have any way of getting it back?

racer72

I'll give a S.W.A.G to your question. You are probably stuck with the contract because it was up to you, not the school, to make sure your daughter qualified.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">