• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moving company contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sazzybrat

What is the name of your state? georgia

i hired moving company in wa. to move my belongings to ga. they picked up shippment on january 17 had quoted me 800.00 half payable at pickup balance on delivery. they told me shippment would be in ga within 2 weeks and when i moved down in march shippment would be here. i got moved in apt. called to have shippment delivered they said it would cost me an additional 782.00 payable when delivered and that my stuff was still in wa. and it would take at least a week or two to deliver. when shipment finally arrived alot of stuff was broken boxes were missing and the company that delivered it was not the company i hired. the next day i got a call and found out the company that delivered my stuff was shut down by legalities and when i called the company i hired to begin with requesting refund of all money and for them to pay for what was broken and missing, they offered me 600.00 and said that's all or nothing. do i have any other recourse..please help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">