• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My case against the TV show Animal Planet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

madforce

What is the name of your state? Texas.

It has been almost two years since I sent the TV show Animal Planet a VHS video tape of my pet. The show states, "Please include a check or money order for $3.50 if you want your tape returned," which I did. I also CLEARLY labeled the tape with my return address and a big note saying PLEASE RETURN TAPE.

Animal Planet cashed my check, but to date I have not received my tape, the $100 the say they'll send if they use your video, nor the T-shirt they claim they'll send. I don't care about the money or the shirt; I want my tape returned. They cashed my check, so that is a legal binding contract agreeing to return my tape.

I have sent them several letters inquiring about my tape, but I'm sure they just throw the letters in the garbage because I have received no replies.

Any advice on how to pursue this further?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">