• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My dealership gave me a bad motor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Johnson9187

My car had water damaged and i got a mechanic to diagnosed the problem and create a quote for the repairs so he did ...my insurance conpany wrote a check to me and my insurance company minus my 500$ deductable ...i sign the check and give it to my dealer to cash it and pay but they wantwd him to repair the car then they wanted to pay him ....he declined at first but after while he decided hed do it and by that time my dealer dediided they wanted to repair it themselves for cheaper so the took the vehicle reparied it and gave it back.....well 28 days 1500 miles later i have a rod knockin

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
My car had water damaged and i got a mechanic to diagnosed the problem and create a quote for the repairs so he did ...my insurance conpany wrote a check to me and my insurance company minus my 500$ deductable ...i sign the check and give it to my dealer to cash it and pay but they wantwd him to repair the car then they wanted to pay him ....he declined at first but after while he decided hed do it and by that time my dealer dediided they wanted to repair it themselves for cheaper so the took the vehicle reparied it and gave it back.....well 28 days 1500 miles later i have a rod knockin
And when you called the dealership, what did they say? :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">