• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

william8632

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

Purchased a 2013 Mustang GT used with 13,000 miles from a Honda dealership in Brunswick GA i located the car on auto trader originally WHERE EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT AS FAR AS CARFAX REPORT. dealer sAId car was still under 36000 mile factory warrany and i bought a 48000 mile extended warranty from dealer.OK last week i noticed a my tail pipe moving and it turns out a hanger had broke off my muffler from around the weld so i take it to a ford dealership and they said no problem but they had to order the muffler upon ordering i returned on my install date for replacement and then was told my exuast had been modified and was aftermarket so there goes my factory warranty so i call the original dealership and my extended warranty company and no one will pay for it . NEED SOME ADVICE or answers because basically the dealer lied to me and sold me a useless warranty also i would not have bought the car if i would have known the factory warranty was no good. what should i do.. do i have any grounds here or am i going to eat it

Last edited:

swalsh411

You don't know the dealership lied. They may not have known. Is it possible to return the exaust to stock?

Are you saying your entire warrenty (and extended warrenty) is void because of a non-stock exaust? I find that very hard to believe.

If it's really true that your extended warrenty is void, those are usually refundable. (pro-rated of course)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">