• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help ASAP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

VWRob

What is the name of your state? California

Bought a car at dealership 1/17/03, 10 days later called about financing because I heard nothing and know my credit isn't great, they had me come in and sign paperwork for new contract. called many times after was told to not worry they were working on it. payment due 3/17/03 received call that they needed more proof of income, submitted and did not hear anything. now 7/17/03 and no word, multiple letters from different financing companies stating denied credit and now excessive inquiries is listed as a reason. I am tired of this situation and want to return the car, what should i expect. I have made no payments and do not want to pay anymore money above down payment for a car I do not have financing for and do not want to deal with any longer.

Can i return and should i expect any problems from them when i return, what should i say, and when should i give in?

please help someone

HomeGuru

VWRob said:
What is the name of your state? California

Bought a car at dealership 1/17/03, 10 days later called about financing because I heard nothing and know my credit isn't great, they had me come in and sign paperwork for new contract. called many times after was told to not worry they were working on it. payment due 3/17/03 received call that they needed more proof of income, submitted and did not hear anything. now 7/17/03 and no word, multiple letters from different financing companies stating denied credit and now excessive inquiries is listed as a reason. I am tired of this situation and want to return the car, what should i expect. I have made no payments and do not want to pay anymore money above down payment for a car I do not have financing for and do not want to deal with any longer.

Can i return and should i expect any problems from them when i return, what should i say, and when should i give in?

please help someone
**A: if you did not obtain financing why did you take the vehicle? And you have been using the vehicle since January without paying any monthly payments?
And to this date still have no financing? What are you thinking?

V

VWRob

need help asap

I told them i did not want to take possesion until they were sure, and they said no worries they had found someone that would do financing. I reluctantly took possesion. I have asked to send payments and they said to wait till payment book. And yes I have been using car as it is only means of transportation. I never realized it would go this far Stoopidly i trusted their opinion

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">