• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need legal advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sdfinest36

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California.

Need to know how I can pursue a possible legal matter due to a breach of contract through an investment of $5,000.00 performed in the state of California.
I am a private investor who invested $5K to an incorporated business in May of 2009 doing business in Newport Beach, CA. According to the contract agreement signed by myself and the owner, I have not received financials on the state of the investment since June of this year. After making several calls and email attempts, the owner has not bothered to return my calls and email correspondence.
I have given ample and reasonable time for the owner to reach me however to no avail. I am now getting concern about my investment and need legal advice before considering taking legal action towards this business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">