• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some help guys!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shane4928

Hi Guys..
I live in North carolina and went into Nissan in hendersonville XX on 2-3-16 and thought I bought a Nissan versa. I was told that I was approved and got my APR and monthly payment with a Nc 30 temp tag. Over 30 days goes by and my tag expires so I call the dealership to find out what is going on. I called 4 different times with no response also sent emails same thing no response. I called the finance company on my own only to find out I was not approved. Went into the dealership to find out what the He?? is going on and they said that they are going through a different bank and not to worry the car was mine. They gave me a dealer tag with a 96 hr registration and said do not worry about it the car was mine. Well I have spent 1.300 dollars for rims,new head unit,speakers before I even knew there was a problem. I have sent many emails and phone calls to Please respond with no reply. The car now has close to 2000 miles on it and 1.300 invested in it and they will not even return a phone call I have been nothing but nice but the stress has all but worn that out at this point ( Close to 45 days now) What do I do?? I signed a full contract with them at the time 2-03-16. I will Not or am I willing to lose the money I have into this car because they cant seem to communicate anything with me.The car was brand new 2016 Versa with 3 miles on it. Also the dealer registration is now expired with also no reply from them as of yet.This was not (as far as I know a spot delivery) This was during the week under normal business hours and they said they got the approval. I have no idea what to do at this point but get a attorney as my many attempts for some information has gone with nothing from them.. I called them today to PLEASE call as nice as I could be and still nothing. What the heck am I to do?? As I am at a loss at this point. Is this how you do business?? I have never been through such BS before.. Are the gaining something by not contacting me or what?? Any help would sure be appreciated!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">