• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neuma tattoo machines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

manakawari

new york state. im currently in the process of suing a company called neuma tattoo machine. they manufacture pnumatic machines and the equipment i purchased was under a 5 year warranty. after just using their equipment a couple times, i experienced a technical problem that caused their product to become unusable. i attempted to contact them for 3 weeks so i could get an address to mail the broken machines and they ignored all attempts to contact them. i then got fed up because my business is set up and invested to use their product and can only be run with their product, so after waiting nearly a month of not being able to work and getting nowhere with having my machines repaired, i decided to just purchase new equiptment so i could get back to work. after i placed a new order, i then began having problems with them shipping as they promised for weeks that it was shipped and it never arrived. then, after over e month of them ignoring me, they sent me a letter saying that they would no longer do business with me. im now suing for warranty fraud and damages due to me investing in their business and then having them cut me off with no reason. im looking for advise on the best ways to sue and basically the most ways to sue because now that im not working( thanks to them) i plan on using my newly found spare time to sue them in every way imaginable. i dont even care if i win i just want to see them in court as often as i can and have them spend lots of money on legal fees. they screwed me so bad and i was even willing to just eat the loss and buy new equiptment and they couldnt even do that right. please advise me on the best ways to go with this-thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">