• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Never received anything, Can I Be Billled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

christinainaz

I live in Arizona and purchased an item from Ulitmate Electronics on approx. 08/30/01, through their credit services. I to this date have not received anything from them, No credit Card, No bill, No nothing. I contacted Ulitmate Electronics for the number to their credit services department, which happens to be GE Card services. So I call them to find out whats going on, they cannot find anything on me,, I gave my name, my address, my ssn,, and still nothing.. What I want to know is how long before they are unable to hold me liable for the purchase,, is there a statute of limitations for how long they wait to bill me.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">