• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Auto Contract/phoenix,az.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meow2k4

I Gave My Salesman A Check For $3000 & I Wrote In The Memo "pending 2.9% Financing" He Came Back With Pymts Of $387 A Month.he & I Had Gotten The Price Of The Truck Down To$18,999 &figured Roughly $2000 More For Tax &license&destination Fees. Then My Sales Man Came Back With His Boss &he Says Could Only Probably Get 5%financing. I Agreed To That & He Says Congrats You Bought A Truck! I Had To Go Get My Mom Cuz She Agreed To Get The Loan Since I Have No Credit. We Came Back &waited Then Went Into Finance Man.he Just Started Shoving Papers Across &said Sign.then He Started About Gap&theft/lojack/executive Service Agreement.i Said No,but He Insisted I Needed This! He Had Already Put In The Contract That I Had Lojack&i Said No I Didn't..well Thats Ok We'll Just Have You Call Me & Make An Appt. To Have It Installed.my Mom &i Left With The Truck& This Was Sat. Nite. On Monday I Started Looking At The Papers& Flipped Out$27981.91 Cash Price To Start.i Can Cancel Some Of Seperate Contracts...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">