• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

new car contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

merle kirkhuff

:( i signed a contract to purchase a new car.. my credit was denied.. i just want me trade in back and my downpayment..is there a limit on how much i can be charged of offset amounts for this

leather2laceu

this may help see web page

california go to this web site and see if the information helps you. contract law http://www.lectlaw.com//files/bul02.htm I went to find help there.
I believe that if your credit was denied they have to give you the trade in back and it makes the contract null and void... don't quote me .. I hope this helps you. :p

teflon_jones

Until you would have taken the keys to your new car, the contract isn't valid. So you're entitled to your full deposit back, plus the trade-in vehicle. Did they already take the trade-in before your credit was approved? Hopefully they still have the car! If not, you're entitled to the market value of the vehicle, not the trade-in value. The trade-in value means nothing since the contract means nothing without you getting the new car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">