• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Truck Sale- Billed Extended warranty twice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Docarmod

Florida

Purchased new 2005 Silverado 5 May. Purchased a separate extended warranty on a Credit Card (Separate from the sale of the vehicle). Looking at the sales contract and actual cost analysts sheet, both of them show that the warranty was included as an additional cost and figured into the total cost. I contacted the Dealership and they said they will make up a new contract and for me to sign it. Since I have a sales sheet showing the extended warranty was included with my new truck sale, I’m I not fair to “assume” that the Credit Card sale of the same warranty can be deleted and the dealership still must honor the one on the sales sheet?

Bottom line, I believe the dealership messed up but I do not want to just let this go with at least trying to get some of the cost of the extended warranty cost reduce, if you think that might be an option
Just trying to get a feel on this
Thanks in advance for your help

shortbus

You're entitled to have them remove the duplicate charge. If they won't reverse it, call your CC company & dispute it.

You're not entitled to a discount on the extended warranty. It may just be an honest mistake.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">