• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No refund on approved deal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CindyOHNO

:mad: What is the name of your state? Texas
I put money down on a car I was going to purchase...gave the guys the money...before even getting the car...they were supposed to fix a couple of things on it..then I decided that I didn't want the car..and the refused to give the 600 that I gave them..they said for me to choose another car...and yeah, I didn'twant something from that car lot. I didn't sign a contract...but we were...I have no idea why I gave them the money....is it illegal what they are doing? The only thing I signed was authorization for them to view my credit.......

A

absconder

Bad Bad Auto Dealer

Judge Judy!! Small claims my friend. If theres no contract they cant keep your money. I hope you didnt just give them cash without a receipt.Ill never understand how businesses stay open treating people like that. Happy customers will return and angry ones will keep 20 away at least.

CindyOHNO

I have the reciept...but it says no refund on approved deal...but that is what I don't understand..I didn't sign anything ;/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">