• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non Responsive Contractor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bogart

texas-

my husband and i just built a house and hired a landscaper (who owned his own company) to sod and landscape the backyard as well as install a sprinkler system. we had been having problems getting this man to complete the work and would only pay him in increments as the work progressed. the work has been completed for about a month now. then about a week ago the builder sent out someone from the water company to inspect the water. according to the water inspector, the sprinkler system did not pass inspection. we were told by the water inspector that if the sprinkler system did not get fixed or corrected that subsequently our water would be turned off.

my problem is not with the water company but with the landscaper. we have left many voicemails for him explaining the situation but he will not return our calls. i'm afraid that since he has been paid in full that he will not come back out to correct the problem.

i would like to know what my options are in getting this issue resolved with the landscaper. i would like to know how i could actually get the landscaper out to repair the system. we do have a contract with him and there is supposed to be a one year manufacturer warranty on the sprinkler system. could someone advise me as to how i can get this issue resolved?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">