• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not happy with a product sold to me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clairezjo

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I have a new hot water heater that does not provide enough hot water for even 1 shower. I had an oil fired system before (where myself and 3 teenage daughters were able to take showers one right after the other). I was talked into an Indirect system and was told I would have plenty of hot water. After 3 months and many hours of trying to find the problem the company said the problem was with my burner. I had another company come in and they said it's not my burner, the new water heater is not compatible with my burner. Do I have the right to ask them to take out the new system and put the same system I had in before? Would I win in small claims court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">