• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not Secure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Beezplace

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia:confused:I entered a contract with Guardian Security in Warner Robins, GA when built my house.

I am a US Air Force Government employee and received orders to relocate to Scott Air Force Base Belleville, IL. I attempted to cancel the contract but, the company told me I could not and had to continue to pay the bill until paid off. Do I have any other choices and can they hold me to this?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia:confused:I entered a contract with Guardian Security in Warner Robins, GA when built my house.

I am a US Air Force Government employee and received orders to relocate to Scott Air Force Base Belleville, IL. I attempted to cancel the contract but, the company told me I could not and had to continue to pay the bill until paid off. Do I have any other choices and can they hold me to this?
Can you please hold your contract up to the monitor so that we can read the terms?:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">