• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure if its the fight forum:

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mijae

I play an online game, and I was just recently "jailed" inside it.

Mijae (2756)
While technically not violating any game rules, your actions disrupted a perfectly happy community, and took the hard work of many people, turned it into a few stats for your account. This goes directly against what is acceptable behavior in this game. Combine that with the utter lack of remorse and indifference you showed to numerous players, and you leave no choice but to be "forcefully" asked to leave the game. (Account slated for automatically deletion)
Jailed by Webby for 9999 days

Here is the ToS:

These Terms of Service, known hereafter as the "ToS", is subject to change at anytime.

Major changes to the ToS will be announced as a Game Announcement presented at logon, although it is the responsibility of the player to be aware of and in compliance with the ToS at all times. Failure to do so may result in the immediate deletion of your account.

This ToS applies to both trial players and subscribers. Subscribers whose accounts are deleted or suspended for violation of this ToS will not receive refunds.

Connectivity
Linear Horizons, LLC ("Linear") does not guarantee connectivity.

Accounts
This game is not intended for persons under fourteen years of age. Some content may be inappropriate for young children. By clicking the I agree button at the bottom of this page you are stating you are fourteen years old or older. Players found to be underage will have their accounts terminated by staff.

You are allotted only one non-paid game account per individual. If you wish to play using multiple accounts, all accounts must be paid accounts. Individuals who are found to have multiple accounts non-paid (also known as "multis") will have all involved accounts deleted immediately and without warning. This does not apply to multiple paid accounts.

Account sharing (that is the continued use of an account by multiple persons), for paid or non-paid accounts, is strictly prohibited.

Censorship/Decency
AAA is not censored. Verbally abusing players and staff is considered poor etiquette. You may be banned from chat rooms, or muted from posting on message boards if you verbally abuse staff or other players.

Guild Censorship/Decency
Guilds, for the most part, are privately administered entities. Game decency laws do not apply to guild sections and settings that are not viewable by non-members. What is and isn't acceptable in this situation is up to the guild administration, provided it does not infringe on other game law. (For an understanding of what a guild is, please see the help files.)

Game Law:
Users agree to follow all game laws, and understand that violation will result in the given punishment.

Intellectual Rights
Any individual who attempts to reverse engineer, hack, gain unauthorized entry into or undermine the system integrity of the AAA (including attempting to access any internal part of the game from an offsite location) will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.

Terminating Your Account
Individuals who no longer wish to play AAA may terminate their accounts by not logging into their accounts. Trial players will be deleted after two weeks of inactivity, while subscribers will be deleted two weeks after their subscription ends, if there has been no subsequent activity.

User Generated Content:
To the extent that portions of this Site provide users an opportunity to post and/or exchange information, ideas, and opinions ("Postings") in chatrooms and message boards, and via QuickPosts, and in descriptions of shops and guilds, please be advised that Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of Linear Horizons LLC. Although we periodically monitor exchanged and posted information, in no event does Linear Horizons LLC assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Postings or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on or in conjunction with this Site or elsewhere. Users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages and postings. However, Linear Horizons LLC reserves the right to edit, delete, or refuse to post any Posting that violates these Terms and Conditions, as well as revoke the privileges of any user who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.

Operational Interference
Users agree not to, through use of software or other means, interfere with site operation and page content. Any automated software written to interact with the game can connect no more than once in a one minute period. Users agree to follow Administrator requests and instructions.

Credit Card revokes, etc
Users agree if any credit card transaction tied to their account is charged back or refunded, and they wish to continue playing, they will need to pay a fee of $25.00 USD per chargeback/revoke. If a user has more than one account, all accounts may be locked until the fee is reclaimed. Once a charge is made to an account, that charge cannot be switched to another account. Make sure all orders are placed to the proper account.

Force Majeure
Linear shall be not responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement (Connectivity, loss of account information) if such failure is caused by events or conditions beyond Linear's reasonable control.

Applicable Law and Court
Any dispute arising in connection with the conclusion, the validity, the interpretation, the implementation or performance of these terms of service shall be of the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Washington, DC, USA. These terms of service are exclusively governed by the laws of Washington, DC, USA.

Addendum
Other sections of the game may have it's own rules (such as the chat rooms.) These rules are an addition to the ToS, not a replacement. Violation of these rules is considered to be a violation of the ToS and will be dealt with accordingly. Please familiarize yourself with all game rules before playing. Failure to be familiar with the game rules is not an excuse for breaking them and will not be accepted as a defense of your account.

THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, LINEAR HORIZONS LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LINEAR HORIZONS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LINEAR HORIZONS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE WITH REGARD TO THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS AND VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIAL RESTS WITH YOU. YOU (I.E., NOT LINEAR HORIZONS LLC) ASSUME THE COMPLETE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, LINEAR HORIZONS LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS TO THE SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED OR OTHERWISE SUPPLIED BY LINEAR HORIZONS LLC OR ANY THIRD PARTY.

NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL LINEAR HORIZONS LLC HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.

USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT WITH THE CURRENT TERMS AND AND CONDITIONS.

Now, I had 480 subscription days left, which is about $70. What I did was get a leader position of a Guild (which was passed down to me, with the agreement not to be sold, while everything inside it was mine), so I sold everything in it, without selling the guild.

Then it got taken away from me by Administrators. I did no break any game rules, so he cannot suspend my account right? What can I do about this, since I did pay real money and broke no rules? Also, he refuses to answer my emails or answer on game message boards.

They now deleted my account.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">