• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

out-of-state purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Joyce Spivey

I live in TX, and purchased 2 leather loveseats from NC in April, 2000. They were delivered in Oct., 2000. I kept one loveseat, but did not accept the other. I did not like that it had many "natural" markings on it such as scratches, discolorations, etc. It definitely did not match the first one in visual appeal. I have now seen the same loveseat (from a major manufacturer) three times. I am being told I have no choice but to accept the piece or lose 50% of my money because the mgf. says it meets their standards. I would not purchase this particular piece off a showroom floor -- you would not see it on a showroom floor; I've looked. Can I do anything? They have my money and I did sign a contract. I just disagree with them about their "quality" of the product.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">