• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Outrageous Car Salesman

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

ozrkmtndd

Unscrupulous Car Salesman

I am asking about Texas Law. My Uncle's stepdaughter, of age, recently purchased a vehicle on her own. When she got home her mother was appalled. The salesman managed to stick her with about $36,000 dollars worth of charges on the purchase of a Chevy S-10. Not only that, but the young woman signed a fraudulent document concerning her own income. To cap things off, the dealership videotaped the transaction. I think she may be screwed, skewed, and bbq'ed; however, is there any recourse?

Last edited:

G

gonebroke

A chevy S-10 little stinking pickup? My god they are not worth half that!
Has more than 3 days past? I think most states allow you to return the car within 3 days. If not this would definately be worth talking to an attorney.
Has anyone called the car dealerships general manager? Is it a large dealership (multiple stores)? Well I would point out to them that a bad reputation could do alot of damage.

Wow let us know what happens.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">