• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PA Civil suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

olesek

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I'm looking for an attorney willing to take a Civil Case on a contingency in Adam's county, PA. for violation of The Home Improvement Protection Act.

Overview of complaint
1. Advertisements (licensed, bonded & Insured)
2. Contract / Receipts
3. Correspondence (email)
5. Final condition of the house (pictures, home inspection, other licensed contractor write ups)

This guy has really taken advantage of me and family as well as several other I know about. I have everything well documented. I need help to pursue the case and stop this guys from his illegal activities. Claims of being licensed, boded and insured. Took cash deposits from people to rent the house.

I hired a person to renovate a “historic” house located in:
Gettysburg, Pa. 17325

Per signed agreement. Work performed incomplete and inadequate (cut many corners) and never completed work. milked money for the project.

Additionally took personal property from the house to include my tools, heaters, personal affects.

ShyCat

We don't provide attorney referrals and no respectable attorney would troll this site for customers. Click any of the Find An Attorney buttons.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">