• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Package Shipment to Philippines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

guapoako

What is the name of your state? Oregon
I sent a package to Philippines through ForexWorld through a designated agent last December 6, 2002. Promised delivery date was 4-6 weeks. First week of January, I sent an inquiry for status of my shipment to ForexWorld through their website. Response: Dear Mr. De Vera,
In response to your inquiry about box number WNW300062, we would like to inform you that this was shipped on January 15, 2003. The delay in shipment was due to the late payment by Kathy Robins of Bataan Victory. Ms. Robins is an independent agent of Forex - in other words she just collects the boxes in her area and receives commissions per box. The boxes that she forwards to our company are shipped upon receipt of payment. Due to reasons beyond our control, we did not receive payment for your box immediately, which resulted in the delay. Your box will reach it's destination 30-45 days from the date of shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you would like to contact us directly for future shipments, you can call us at 253-589-6917 or contact Mabuhay Grocery in Portland, Oregon at 503-788-7355.
FOREX Northwest Inc.
Part contents of the box is needed by my son to complete his course. As box was not received on time, I sent son $1000.00 for him to be able to purchase that computer stuff he needs. I want to recover the $1000.00
Can anybody help / advice what to do?

F

franklin2003

Yeah.....next time do what us pros do:

use the United States Post Office, send it express mail 2 or 3 days and pay extra extra for it.....Its cheaper then UPS global.

I have shipped records all over the world, maybe 35 times in the last 3 years all EBAY sales, i give them a choice between airmail 4-10 days and 4-6 weeks.....and i double box it, and peanuts bubble wrap, and not one box or records or 45's has been damaged.

And i have shipped a few 2-3day express, and it does get there.

Your only claim is against the shipper kathy robbins for the amount of the postage, not your $1000.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">