• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paid in advance for salon services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Danni88

Hello, I'm really hoping someone here can help me out. I paid for a salon membership service in advance, and when I came in the manager refused to help me. She insinuated that I lied and didn't pay for the service when I had proof in the form of a membership card signed by another employee. She later acknowledged that the card was legit but still refused to help me. She also refused to give me a refund because I didn't have the receipt even though the price I paid was written on the card. I never got what I paid for. Am I entitled to a refund in California? Do I have legal options? It's probably stupid to be this upset about it, but like most people I hate being cheated out of my money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">