• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parts for repair

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SARA BAYS

whats the name of your state? California
How long does a company have to provide parts for repair. TV brought 6 years ago warrenty expired one year ago and the company says they no longer have the parts to fix it. This was a $4,000 - 5,000.00 dollar tv,

HomeGuru

SARA BAYS said:
whats the name of your state? California
How long does a company have to provide parts for repair. TV brought 6 years ago warrenty expired one year ago and the company says they no longer have the parts to fix it. This was a $4,000 - 5,000.00 dollar tv,
**A: is it made in USA or one of those Asian products?

S

SARA BAYS

Re: Re: parts for repair

HomeGuru said:
**A: is it made in USA or one of those Asian products?
Its a Mitubis(I know I spelled it wrong) I thought I read someplace manufacters needed to keep avaliable parts for 8 years???????????

HomeGuru

Re: Re: Re: parts for repair

SARA BAYS said:
Its a Mitubis(I know I spelled it wrong) I thought I read someplace manufacters needed to keep avaliable parts for 8 years???????????
**A: ok, it is a Mitsubishi. This is one from Japan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">