• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pawn Shop Rip-Off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jkeleman

I live in Orange County, California. My son pawned his Saxaphone without my permission. I found out and want to get my Sax. back, and found out they sold the sold the Sax, and claimed that my son have asked them to sale the Sax on consigment. Anyway, they sold it for 300 hundred dollars, and charged 50 dollars for his trouble. There was no written contract or documentation for his claim. ll we had was the loan contract that my son borrowed and the the Sax was the colatteral. I paid the amount owned, and they couldn't come up with the Sax. Anyway, I took the lost and ask to return the rest of the money that they supposingly sold the Sax. They paid me a 100 dollars out of the 250 that I suppose to have. They stop pay the rest and give a run around. What can I do legally to have my money back or the Sax ? Can I call the police to make report of the incident? Will the p[olice response with this type of criminal act? What law have they committed ?

Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">